Author Topic: Licence Key Not working  (Read 1776 times)

officeroliverk

Licence Key Not working
« on: December 02, 2019, 06:18:40 am »
So I have lost my serial number and entered it into https://qlm1.net/virtualisoftware/qlmcustomersite/ Which is where the FAQ tells me to find the registration key but it says I have no serial number for my products with that email address. And I'm stuck with free gsx despite purchasing it approximately 2 years ago

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Licence Key Not working
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2019, 02:18:36 pm »
As explained so many times on the forum, and on all product manuals, the forum is not the place to discuss about orders, because we cannot proceed further than that here, since you'll have to share some of your personal details in public.

That's why questions about orders should always be made using the support email, the address on the "Contact Us" page of this site, or the small mail icon under my forum avatar.

The only possible causes of your problem which I can say here, is that your Serial Number might not be found because:

- You haven't bought with the email you think you have

OR

- You haven't bought from our site. If you bought from another retailer, you should use that other retailer method to retrieve your activation keys. Emails from Simmarket orders should be recognized by QLM site too ( but you can still use Simmarket own method ), but the other retailers activation keys has been sent anonymously, so they are not linked to your email on the QLM site.

Awaiting your email for further details.