FS9 support > JFK for FS9

Problem Activation Scenery JFK V1

(1/2) > >>

neo7994:
Good morning,

First of all, congratulations for your wonderful sceneries, JFK is fantastic...

Well, i purchased KJFK airport scenery V1 for FS9. My computer (on windows XP) with FS9 is not connected. I got my registration key by email
and i have find on your FAQ this link :  https://qlm1.net/virtualisoftware/qlmcustomersite/
It is a méthod for Activate a license for a system that is not connected to the internet.
For this méthod, i have a question;  how and where can i find on w95 à " Computer ID " ?
I dont know exactly what is it...

In advance, Thank you for your support

virtuali:
You must update the FS9 Addon Manager:

https://www.fsdreamteam.com/products_addonmanager.html

The version included in the sceneries is outdated, and works only with Esellerate, that has closed at the end of September 2019

neo7994:

Hello, thank you for your quick reply yesterday.

I downloaded the new addon manager, I also checked that there is no Esellerate .DLL file on my system.
For memory my system is as follows:
windows 95, no internet connection, FS9.1, NOcd, antivirus and firewall disabled.

So, after installation, I restarted FS9 and got the following message:

"Flight simulator was unable to load some aircraft or software.  You can continue using Flight Simulator but this aircraft or software will be disabled.  File: bglman.dll."

Of course, the JFK scenery is not activated, and the addon manager option is missing from the FS menu.
What do you think about that ?
I don't find help on the forum for this situation after the end of Esellerate ...

Cordially

virtuali:

--- Quote from: neo7994 on November 28, 2019, 09:42:19 am ---windows 95, no internet connection, FS9.1, NOcd, antivirus and firewall disabled.
--- End quote ---

Windows 95, for real ? As far as I know, FS9 minimum requirement was Windows 98, even if I never seen anybody running under it. In any case, the minimum supported OS for FS9 is Windows 7 now.

neo7994:

--- Quote from: virtuali on November 28, 2019, 02:02:30 pm ---
--- Quote from: neo7994 on November 28, 2019, 09:42:19 am ---windows 95, no internet connection, FS9.1, NOcd, antivirus and firewall disabled.
--- End quote ---

Windows 95, for real ? As far as I know, FS9 minimum requirement was Windows 98, even if I never seen anybody running under it. In any case, the minimum supported OS for FS9 is Windows 7 now.

--- End quote ---

Oupss...  sorry sorry  it's windows XP...
I must be very tired   :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version