Author Topic: Jetways at CYVR  (Read 3818 times)

davegavronsky

Jetways at CYVR
« on: November 25, 2019, 10:41:15 am »
Hi,

I have the following problem with 3 raised jetways at CYVR in P3D 4.5.2

I have confirmed there are no duplicate AFCADs and that the correct one is being referenced in GSX Airport Editor.

I'm running the latest version of the airport via Live Update.

What would be causing this?

David

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetways at CYVR
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 11:52:23 am »
I don't see anything wrong in your picture, other than it's taken at an angle so low, that is a bit difficult to make out eventual double objects, which seems to be what you are reporting.

davegavronsky

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 12:22:01 pm »
I don't see anything wrong in your picture, other than it's taken at an angle so low, that is a bit difficult to make out eventual double objects, which seems to be what you are reporting.

Yes, it looks like I have both a SODE jetway and also another one built into the scenery (which is raised up higher). Is it meant to be like this or do I have an issue somewhere?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2019, 01:33:33 pm »
Yes, it looks like I have both a SODE jetway and also another one built into the scenery (which is raised up higher). Is it meant to be like this or do I have an issue somewhere?

That's entirely normal, these are the special overwing jetways which are supposed to go to aft doors, passing on top of the wing.

Strictly speaking, they have being phased out now, because they are considered to be a bit unsafe, but we decided to leave them in ( since it's so easy now to replace them with GSX L2 ), because they were kind of special at CYVR.

davegavronsky

« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2019, 12:21:27 pm »
Thank you!