Author Topic: Pushback direction latest update  (Read 1762 times)

Patrick1246

Pushback direction latest update
« on: December 08, 2019, 11:15:52 am »
How can I choose the pushback direction sinde the latest update? It connect the pushback truck, but I can't choose the pushback direction.
Any ideas?

Jaden2000

Re: Pushback direction latest update
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2019, 11:40:39 am »
Yes, you choose it now after the Pusbacktruck is connected.:)

Patrick1246

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2019, 01:54:52 pm »
doesn't work for me, GSX is asking to release the parking brakes and then nothing happens.

franciscosilvabar

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2019, 02:22:37 am »
I have the same problem, after pushback GSX is asking to release the parking brakes and then nothing happens

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2019, 09:05:11 am »
As explained in the release notes, the request for a direction has been moved at the last possible moment, which of course was a feature suggested by many users, mainly those flying online, when the ATC could change your assigned runway or taxiway at the last moment.

However, if you have some *constrains* to the Pushback, commonly found on 3rd party airplanes, like not having started an APU or not having removed wheel chocks, the pushback won't continue. But if you set the verbosity slider to the minimum, or have disabled the green bar Into text in the settings, you might not see what GSX is expecting from you, and assume the pushback is stuck.

Again, this is not any different than it always has been, just in a different order.