Author Topic: Pushback Tug Texturing  (Read 1815 times)

Sabretooth78

Pushback Tug Texturing
« on: January 14, 2020, 02:02:59 am »
I had what appeared to be an untextured pushback tug for my departure this afternoon.  I don't recall seeing this before; could something be bugged in the latest update?  I ran it just before the flight.  If it means anything, I didn't restart the PC after the update and before the flight.  All of the other vehicles displayed properly.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 02:05:33 am by Sabretooth78 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pushback Tug Texturing
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2020, 12:31:19 pm »
Which airport you were located ?

Sabretooth78

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2020, 03:12:25 pm »
TJSJ

I wasn't prompted for a choice of service providers (so assuming there is only one) and the lack of texturing persisted through a reset of GSX.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2020, 03:40:06 pm by Sabretooth78 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2020, 03:39:34 pm »
Have you customized the operator ? At TJSJ, by default, GSX is supposed to show Caribbean Airlines and yes, it's normal you won't be asked, because if there's only a choice, it won't ask.

Sabretooth78

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2020, 03:49:14 pm »
I haven't made any customizations within GSX, and I don't believe I've made any modifications to TJSJ - I'm away from my sim PC so I can't immediately confirm that, however.  Certainly nothing involving vehicle textures, that I'm aware of.

I generally only modify individual gates to suppress the air stairs, particularly at a handful of older airports that have modeled (often static) jetways that GSX obviously can't see.  (FlyTampa KBUF comes to mind, as an example.  I've just been too lazy to "fix" it with GSX Level 2.)