FSDreamTeam forum
January 23, 2020, 02:23:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Weird Night Textures  (Read 357 times)
AtomicPizzas

« on: October 27, 2019, 10:24:06 PM »

Hello,

Whenever I'm at KLAX at night the textures are very strange textures. Closer to the 25 side there is a shimmery and reflective texture, and closer to the 07 side there is a low res blueish texture. I'm pretty sure this is caused by tomato, but KLAX is the only airport affected, even CYVR works fine. Hope there might be a new fix for this.

* lax.png (861.96 KB, 1202x677 - viewed 83 times.)
virtuali
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2019, 11:48:32 AM »

I'm pretty sure this is caused by tomato, but KLAX is the only airport affected, even CYVR works fine. Hope there might be a new fix for this.

Yes, the problem is the tweaked shader. Does it happen if you go back to default shaders ?

Flyboyaz

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2019, 03:55:38 PM »

I had this problem too with Tomatoshade. After I stopped using it, it returned to normal. I never tweaked the settings which I think you would have to do to reduce the shiny effect. I like it better without personally.
asegm08

« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2019, 04:51:37 PM »

Is there anyway to be able to have this effect go away with out Tomatoshade being removed? The dynamic reflections it offers are great but the airport looks like it just rained all the time. Thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/c/AlcidesSegovia

http://instagram.com/dominican.pilot

Alcides Segovia
Lancaster,PA USA
PPL, IFR Rating Student
AtomicPizzas

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2019, 05:01:20 AM »

I agree, it's super annoying to have to disable tomato if I want to fly to this airport. This doesn't happen at any other addon airport, or even any other FSDT airport, so I hope we could get a fix.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: