Author Topic: KSDF Back in Trial Mode  (Read 4885 times)

Keirtt

KSDF Back in Trial Mode
« on: October 26, 2019, 05:22:07 am »
Evening,
    I'm looking for some help regarding my KSDF scenery. I purchased this scenery earlier this year without any problems. The scenery seemed to work fine; however, two days ago when pushing back, the airport immediately disappeared. I reloaded the airport and noticed a message stating the scenery was in "Trial Mode". I deactivated and reactivated the scenery and restarted without any change. I confirmed I have all menus available and the add-on manager shows the airport active. I've also run the update client without any success and no virus protection is running. Oddly enough, I sat there for 5 minutes this evening and the airport never disappeared. I've added a link to the YouTube video I've created showing the issue.  Any help on why this message continues to appear would be appreciated. Thanks!

https://youtu.be/vt0pmkT1Hn4
« Last Edit: October 26, 2019, 05:54:33 am by Keirtt »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KSDF Back in Trial Mode
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2019, 06:26:37 pm »
Try to Deactivate and Reactivate again.

Keirtt

« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2019, 08:40:50 pm »
Thanks for the reply! Just tried your suggestion and the message is still appearing.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2019, 11:23:04 am »
If the scenery doesn't disappear, it's possibly a bogus message, possibly caused by another scenery that has the same filename as one of the files in KSDF.

Keirtt

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2019, 02:18:39 am »
Umberto,
      So the message seems to have stopped appearing; however, tonight for the first time I was flying in to KSDF from Detroit when I noticed the airport had completely disappeared. When I went to the menu and looked for the couatl, it was completely gone and I couldn't reset anything. Any idea what this means?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2019, 02:20:43 am »
First, try running the FSDT Live Update now, to be sure you have the latest version of all products.

The, enable Logging in the Troubleshooting section of the GSX Settings and, if it happens again, exit the sim and check the log file at %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Couatl.LOG

ZIP this file and Attach it to a post, so I can look at it.

keino333

« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2019, 03:03:19 pm »
Same issue but with all airports except KORD v2.  I am now executing per your instructions above and will revert

keino333

« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2019, 04:02:37 pm »
Resolved....running the update fixed it (at least KCLT)  Now flying to all others.