Author Topic: PHLI crashes  (Read 3304 times)

paradisca1

PHLI crashes
« on: October 19, 2019, 07:38:34 pm »
Help!
All 5 FSDT Hawaiian airports have performed well in P3Dv4 until I now have trouble with PHLI. I am not sure whether it was P3Dv4.4 or 4.5 when PHLI last worked.

I can load my aircraft on the default runway (35) and all is well. If I taxi to the ramp as I get closer P3D "stops working". This seems always to happen when I leave the Runway 35/17 environment even in the air. If I try to load an AC at a gate, P3D "stops working".
If I try to load on any other runway, P3D "stops working".

The other 4 (PHOG, PHNL, PHTO and PHKO) airports are fine.

I have set AI traffic slider to 0 and disabled GSX with the same results.

The contenterror file has some "invalid runway surface" entries but nothing else.

I have run Live Update.

Lastly if I deactivate FSDT PHLI the same thing happens so it appears to be a P3D problem.
I am writing in hopes of contacting someone else who has the same problem. I have no idea how to fix it and I like and miss Lihue.

paradisca1

Re: PHLI crashes
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2019, 02:12:53 am »
Before anyone spends time on this I have found that the problem is Hawaiian Photoreal Scenery FSJ - Hawaii Photoreal Vol. 1 - Niihau, Kauai & Oahu v.0.99. This is advertised as P3Dv2 compatible but I only have problems so far with PHLI as I discussed. If I deactivate it FSDT PHLI works as expected. I am emailing the developer to see if I can just remove the Kauai piece from the scenery folder.
Thanks for your attention.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: PHLI crashes
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 10:58:23 pm »
thanks for the report.