Author Topic: Help! Had GSX, bought GSX Level 2, can't activate either product  (Read 1397 times)

selcal77

Hi there,
Hope you can help, because I have absolutely no idea what is going on. I've had GSX since 2012, and am currently using it in P3Dv4. Today I decided to buy the Level 2 expansion. I decided to uninstall GSX and reinstall using the 64 bit installer on the website, which seemed to go through ok. However, I now cannot seem to activate either product - the activation code for my original GSX purchase is not being accepted, and neither is the one for the Level 2 expansion.

I'd be grateful if you could advise what I need to do to get this working - I suspect I've done everything in the wrong order somehow.

Many thanks in advance for your help,

Kind regards,

selcal77

selcal77

Re: Help! Had GSX, bought GSX Level 2, can't activate either product
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2019, 03:27:56 am »
Hi, ok it looks like this issue may have resolved itself - I double clicked the .reg files to add the serial numbers to the registry and both products are now showing as active.

However, I am having problems with setting up multiple jetways - I'm going into customise airport positions, and then selecting 'the addon bgl has 3 positions' and this causes the following error:

"The addon 'unknown' has caused the coutl scripting engine to restart. Download the standalone addon manager"

What exactly is causing this, and what do I need to do please?

Kind regards,

selcal77

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Help! Had GSX, bought GSX Level 2, can't activate either product
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2019, 11:46:56 pm »
Please post the error log.