Author Topic: installer probleme  (Read 4165 times)

Didier Chabanne

installer probleme
« on: October 03, 2009, 03:47:26 am »
Hello
The other day I buy fsdreamteam KORD and
I get by email what I pay.
After I download fs9 KORD as planned after paying of course.
After I but I have my library or the scenery to make it work. And after I close my fs9 any second I opened my fs9
I'm going to see any result if it works it works and not done that yet I am told to do.
Did not see the terminal I understand.
Help me understand

thanks Didier Chabanne
I like to fly to Paris CDG and also flights to EDDF.
With Air Transat but B777-200ER/LR B777-300ER
FS2004

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: installer probleme
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 02:50:22 pm »
Sorry, but I really can't understand what you write.

First, every product is avaiable as a TRY BEFORE BUY. You FIRST download it and test it on your system, THEN you buy it. Not the opposite.

However, if you choose to ignore the chance to try before buy, that's your choice, but you can obviously risk that, something in your system might not work with the scenery.

Under the FS9, the main things are:

1) Check you haven't seen any error message in the installer, about your scenery.cfg being corrupted. In this case, your scenery.cfg was already corrupted by something else, the installer will tell you this, and it will NOT COMPLETE. This means, the scenery is not installed, you need to fix the issue with your scenery.cfg before continuing.

2) If you haven't seen any error messages in the installer, check you see the Addon Manager menu in FS9. If you don't, then it might probably be your antiviru's fault. If this is the case, configure your antivirus to ignore the FS9\MODULES\bglman.dll file from scanning.

Didier Chabanne

Re: installer probleme
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2009, 05:20:08 am »
Good news I managed to install it properly.
I hope I can count on you next time

thanks Didier Chabanne
I like to fly to Paris CDG and also flights to EDDF.
With Air Transat but B777-200ER/LR B777-300ER
FS2004