Author Topic: Pushback - help  (Read 4098 times)

garymccl

Pushback - help
« on: October 12, 2019, 06:26:17 am »
Hi

I'm getting a real issue with pushback, now that I've updated the A320  (Aerosoft) and GSX to the latest.

1. I get an option when how to pushback, one is Quick [ something ], and leaves Slew at the bottom of the screen.

2. the other option leaves me in in a state where I can't control the flight controller, and leaves 'CINEMATOGRAPHER' at the bottom of the screen.

Could someone give me advice about it

Thanks, Gary
« Last Edit: October 12, 2019, 06:29:36 am by garymccl »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Pushback - help
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2019, 02:47:10 pm »
1. I get an option when how to pushback, one is Quick [ something ], and leaves Slew at the bottom of the screen.

That's because you are supposed to *exit* from Slew, using the Y key, once you are satisfied with the QuickEdit, to continue the Pushback.

2. the other option leaves me in in a state where I can't control the flight controller, and leaves 'CINEMATOGRAPHER' at the bottom of the screen.

What "other option" ?  If the airplane slews away uncontrollably, the problem is caused by one of your joystick not properly calibrated in the null zone. To fix this, be sure you calibrate all your controls AND set a proper Null Zone for all of them, even those you are not using the most.

However, the better fix would be simply removing any joystick axes while in Slew Mode, using the Control Settings page at the Slew mode tab.

garymccl

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 08:08:54 pm »
Thanks for getting back to me about this. I have managed to get the GSX working where I choose QuickEdit. The problem is that I can't work out how to change the nose direction.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 09:44:34 pm »
The problem is that I can't work out how to change the nose direction.
1 or 3 on the Numpad.
Captain Kevin

garymccl

« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2019, 12:19:28 am »
Haven't had a chance to check it a the moment, but thanks.  At at the moment I'm worried that those NUMPAD keys have been reassigned to something else.  If you let met know what functionality was on those keys originally, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2019, 12:27:34 am »
Haven't had a chance to check it a the moment, but thanks.  At at the moment I'm worried that those NUMPAD keys have been reassigned to something else.  If you let met know what functionality was on those keys originally, I'd appreciate it.
Should be the standard slew keys, but the 1 key in slew mode rotates the airplane nose to the left and 3 to the right.
Captain Kevin

garymccl

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2019, 12:29:45 am »
I'll check it out, thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2019, 12:27:20 pm »
If you have P3D4, you can also use the Mouse Wheel to change the final heading of the airplane at the end of the pushback.