Author Topic: Vehicle Traffic on Taxiway bridges  (Read 2302 times)

oldflyboy

Vehicle Traffic on Taxiway bridges
« on: August 24, 2019, 09:15:09 pm »
Anybody else notice that the vehicle traffic jumps up to the taxiway bridges instead of going under them? Only a minor problem (unless you want to taxi across). The tram seems to be OK going under the way it should. Otherwise amazing O'hare scenery.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 09:26:14 pm by oldflyboy »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Vehicle Traffic on Taxiway bridges
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2019, 03:48:56 pm »
We haven't added any cars on that part of the airport, precisely for that reason. So, those cars (which are default cars, not coming from our airport) are following a path that has been added by another scenery, likely one that comes with some vector data for roads.

In theory, when KORD is on top of the Scenery Library, it should exclude everything below it so, first be sure it is on top of everything else.

danielsjam

Re: Vehicle Traffic on Taxiway bridges
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 12:08:31 pm »
Yep, I had the same problem, but checked the forum to see if other users had the same issue.  Over the past year I have purchased a lot of Orbx products and from my experience, when having problems with other add-on scenery, the first place to check is Orbx. I disabled all of my Orbx scenery and the traffic is no longer there, so the traffic is generated by one of my Orbx add-ons.  I have learned that Orbx don't like to play well with others and seem to be trying to take over the sim by spreading their scenery and texture all over.  At  this point, I don't know which Orbx scenery is causing this, but I think it's Global Vectors. Since Orbx is spread in many areas of the sim, I am considering doing a clean install of p3dv4.5 and just don't use Orbx products anymore.