Author Topic: Passenger boarding/deboardig and baggage loading/unloading not at the same time  (Read 3462 times)

BaChke

Hi

I've got at problem, as far as I know only with the Majestic Q400, where passenger boarding/deboardig and baggage loading/unloading never happens at the same time. GSX always finishes with the passengers before starting with the baggage. Is this a known problem or something messed up with the config? I can't recall where I got my config for the Q400 from.

Thanks!

- Fred

doksas

I have same problem...

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
It's not a problem, of course. It's made on purpose on airplane with baggage loading from the left, to prevent conflict between passenger stairs and/or the passenger bus.

doksas

Ok, thanks.

BaChke

Thanks for replying. Is there a chance this can be made as an option for customers in the future?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Thanks for replying. Is there a chance this can be made as an option for customers in the future?

You mean you would like to have an option that would *make* those vehicle crashing into each other ?

KaarelH

Hi,

It might not be a problem but it is far from being realistic - it should be simultaneous as in real life and not "boarding complete - let's wait for the baggage now". Besides, vehicles go into each other anyway occasionally and most pilots are doing preflight at the time of boarding so it should not be that big of a deal. Please provide this as an option at least.

Kind Regards,
Kaarel

kano

You mean you would like to have an option that would *make* those vehicle crashing into each other ?

Actually, the option does not mean that vehicles will crash into each other; that only would hapen if the user chose to load simultaneously when flying an aircraft that loads from the left hand side, otherwise it will smooth an realistic as it gets. Unless to make it an option is a big deal, It seems to me that well worth in terms of ganing realism.
Or simply could be that if by default loads simultaneously but if the aircraft configuration shows active cargo doors on the left handside, the option to delay becomes available.
So there are several smart options. However, of course, if it is a big deal in terms of coding and stuff, we can leave with that delay it.

Cheers