Author Topic: Action required - Can the Notification Strip be adjusted or moved at all ?  (Read 2341 times)

rf253

Hi everyone,
I run 3 x 32" monitors and when I request a service ie unload or catering etc the small green request action strip comes up and goes across all three screens with the message ie open doors etc on far left of the strip. Is it possible to resize or reposition this request action strip at all

Thanks in advance, Ross

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
That I'm not totally sure. I guess try opening and closing the main exit door, see what happens. If the exit opening and closing message has the green strip running on all three screens, then I guess not. You can disable the messages altogether by going into the GSX settings and moving the message verbosity slider to the left, but then you'd have to manually check to see what action needs to be done.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Is it possible to resize or reposition this request action strip at all

Yes, you can right click on it, and undock it.

rf253

Umberto

Thanks that allowed me to move it and resize it.
My 3 screens are seen as one screen so didnt need to undock it though. I just right click hold and drag where I wanted it. The time it is displayed though is very short.
Undocking it however did allow me to resize and position the strip without it closing.

Now all I need to work out is how to enlarge the font slightly and how long it displays for ?

Ross

« Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 08:38:51 am by rf253 »