Author Topic: Honolulu INTL says trial version  (Read 4261 times)

icarus1

Honolulu INTL says trial version
« on: October 02, 2019, 01:50:28 am »
Honolulu International says it is trial version but it is not.  It works, but insists it is trial when I start it up.  It is registered.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Honolulu INTL says trial version
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2019, 02:29:24 pm »
Your message is not very clear. Are you referring to the green text line on top that says "Trial has started", or the "In Trial" indication on the Addon Manager ? And, is the scenery disappearing after 5 minutes ?

neptune24

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 08:39:03 pm »
I have today purchased and successfully installed FSDT Honolulu. After a short time I get an alert that my Trial Period has ended. My FSDT Honolulu features DO then disappear (like the two fighter alert hangars). Why do I get this if I have now purchased and installed the Scenery. I did install the trial version (and looked at it prior to my purchase). Shouldn't the installation of the purchased version (and it's unlocking key) prevent this from happening? My purchase data is available. Do you want me to add that here?

William Mackay

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2020, 12:05:36 pm »
Shouldn't the installation of the purchased version (and it's unlocking key) prevent this from happening? My purchase data is available. Do you want me to add that here?

There's no such thing as a download of a purchased version. There's only one installer and it's the Trial version. The only thing that counts, is the activation, which can be checked in the Addon Manager page, to know if you have activated your key correctly,