Author Topic: Short Question...  (Read 12698 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Short Question...
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2019, 05:07:25 pm »
yes, thats the reason, why i send you pictures from a default airport, where no scenery is installed. And as you see, also on this airport the default vehicles are using the streets and not the taxiways ( only )

You showed a video a default KORD with default vehicles running on vehicle paths, and default KORD HAS vehicle paths, so that's normal.

Why are you showing pictures from EDDP WITH DD Scenery installed. I know there are vehicles made by DD .

Then why you said "Also in EDDP with the Digital Design Scenery and WITHOUT VEHICLE PATH in the AFCAD, the default vehicles are using the Streets and not the (only) the Taxiways." ?

They don't, and that's precisely why I showed you the difference in my last screenshots:

1) default vehicles at DD EDDP run over taxiways

2) custom ground vehicles at DD EDDP can go on the correct paths, because they are not affected by the AFCAD

Really, I don't know how much easier than this I can explain, and how more obvious this is, why you are continuing to argue ?

torsten

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2019, 06:25:19 pm »
read my text correctly !!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2019, 10:44:37 am by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #32 on: October 06, 2019, 10:52:15 am »
read my text correctly !!

I don't know what you are trying to say here ( I've edited your post, because you quoted the whole message wrong, making it unreadable ) but, it's clear the only one not reading text correctly, is you.

I don't know in how many other different ways I can explain that:

- BOTH GSX vehicles and default ground vehicles will use vehicle paths, if the scenery has them.

- BOTH GSX vehicles and default ground vehicles will use taxiways, if the scenery doesn't have vehicle paths.

- Some 3rd party airports can come with custom ground traffic that doesn't use the AFCAD vehicle paths, but has its own internal database of paths, so they can follow the correct lines even if they are not in the AFCAD.

This has been proven in all cases:

1) At a default airport (your video from default KORD), which show a default ground vehicle using vehicle paths, thanks to the fact the default AFCAD from KORD DOES have vehicle paths.

2) At a 3rd party airport (my screenshots from EDDP), which show a custom ground vehicle using the vehicle paths, even if the AFCAD doesn't have them, because it uses a different animation method that doesn't rely on the AFCAD

3) At a 3rd party airport (my screenshots from EDDP), which show a default ground vehicle using the taxiways, BECAUSE the AFCAD doesn't have vehicle paths.

Really, I don't know how I could explain it any better than this, and it's clear GSX vehicles behave just like default ground traffic, in the way they BOTH need vehicle paths in the AFCAD, otherwise they will use taxiways. Normal, obvious, and reasonable.

torsten

« Reply #33 on: October 06, 2019, 04:04:58 pm »
i dont find any vehicle path  ???

torsten

« Reply #34 on: October 06, 2019, 04:14:42 pm »
btw, i found a little program which removes the engine start question.
If anyone want it, let me know here

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #35 on: October 07, 2019, 11:48:14 am »
i dont find any vehicle path 

I don't know what you are referring to now. Your video about default KORD ? I assure you it DOES have vehicle paths, that's why it works.