Author Topic: No activation  (Read 3196 times)

Pitsy

No activation
« on: September 30, 2019, 05:52:31 pm »
Hi all, new here so be gentle lol I purchased gsx for fsx and have the addon menu with gsx menu below, I go into addon click on gsx, register serial, type in key and when I press OK straight back to fsx and still in trial mode, have uninstalled 4 times and d loaded latest from site but to no avail, the only thing I can see is for some reason my addon manager won't update but no idea why, can anyone help thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No activation
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 05:54:22 pm »
Are you running in full screen mode ? If yes, go back to windowed mode and try again.

Pitsy

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2019, 10:13:56 pm »
Yep in windowed mode and no luck at at all I've no idea how to get it activated as seems everything working as should, just click OK and nothing happens getting frustrated as Internet OK

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 10:11:04 am »
Are you sure you have both the GSX and the Couatl menus when you click "Register Serial" ?

Pitsy

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2019, 07:01:14 pm »
Click on addon manager brings up menu with fs dream etc list all games then pick gsx. Register serial then a window pops up enter key as on purchase receipt put in key then OK and goes back to fsx, if I don't have the coutal menu when I select register wat is wrong

Pitsy

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2019, 09:49:53 pm »
Both gsx and coutal are in the add on menu

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2019, 02:46:05 pm »
Try turning your firewall off. And be sure you exclude the whole Addon Manager folder from scanning.

Pitsy

« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2019, 05:33:37 pm »
Tried firewall off addon manager excluded from scanning. It's funny how I've got all the menu's but can't activate, only thing I've noticed is when trying to update it says can't find fs dream registry don't know if that's stopping it activating

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: October 05, 2019, 01:40:42 pm »
when trying to update it says can't find fs dream registry

The precise, exact, text of this error, please.

Pitsy

« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2019, 06:13:30 pm »
It's OK resolved and up and running, anyone with the same issues this is wat I did, download new network runtime uninstalled gsx, turned off firewall and antivirus reinstalled gsx and bingo all working fine. Hoorah I can enjoy the mod now lol