Author Topic: Qatar Catering at Doha  (Read 2233 times)

RFarmah

Qatar Catering at Doha
« on: September 29, 2019, 04:41:14 am »
I currently run FSX with GSX level 2 and fly usually with Qatar. GSX brings a great level of realism, but my only problem occurs with catering. Qatar has their own catering service at Doha, but when I fly at Doha, the catering comapnies are random, and usually jet aviation or LSG, rather than Qatar Catering. Does anyone know of a way that Qatar can be added (I can't do this using the logo feature as I use FSX). Or does anyone have a way of giving me a list of catering companies to choose from? this feature is available at Dubai and Toronto, so maybe it could happen at Doha?

RFarmah

Re: Qatar Catering at Doha
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 11:43:29 pm »
Are there any plans to add this catering company (Qatar Airways Catering Company) to Doha Hammad International, as they are the only catering provider in Doha, opposes to LSG, Gate Gourmet, and Jet Aviation that GSX Provides. GSX does this with Dubai and Emirates catering, so hoping it can happen with Doha Hammad. This addition would be greatly appreciated!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2019, 10:09:25 am »
We'll look into that.

RFarmah

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2019, 02:13:36 pm »
Many thanks and hoping to see it soon! I would do it myself if I could, but as I operate FSX I don’t have the ability to do so.

RFarmah

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2019, 10:40:53 pm »
Many thanks to FSDREAMTEAM for adding QACC to the Doha Airport! Y’all have some of the best customer support and really do value the customer opinion! Many thanks!