Author Topic: Hardwarechange  (Read 3778 times)

steev

Hardwarechange
« on: September 25, 2009, 07:40:02 pm »
It seems, that I have some problems with the RAM, and I should change it.
After hardwarechange the sceneries from Fsdt (KJFK) and that from CLOUD9 (EHAM, KLAX) have to be new activated ?
Also changing RAM ? I hope not so  ???

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Hardwarechange
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2009, 10:23:53 am »
As explained, many times in this site, in the FAQ and in the manual, you have 6 activation per order (5 with Cloud9) so, you can change hardware up to 6 times without doing anything: it will just use another activation. WHEN you finish your activations, THEN you will have to contact us for a manual activation but ONLY if the last one you got was obtained less than 3 months before.

Not all hardware changes triggers a reactivation. RAM upgrade or change usually doesn't. You might still see a request from the Addon Manager when starting Flight sim to confirm your activation, but it will not necessarily consume one of your 6 activations (per order).

When you don't have any activations available, you will have a specific message about this, then you'll know it's time to contact us via email, so we can reactivate you manually. For Cloud9 products, of course, you need to contact Cloud9 support.