Author Topic: Mountain of Water issue  (Read 4746 times)

Ray

Mountain of Water issue
« on: August 30, 2009, 06:06:31 pm »
Hello fsdreamteam,

I haven't found this issue reported yet while quickly glancing over the threads in here, so I hope this can be fixed.

I am really enjoying the scenery, though one thing that makes me realize again, that I am not really at JFK, is this mountain or "hill of water" in the southeast corner of the intersection of RWY's 4L and 31L. Looks like an error in the surface mesh. This is what I'm talking about:

Is it possible to fix this? Thank you very much for any advice!
Keep up your beautiful work!

Cheers.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Mountain of Water issue
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 02:29:25 am »
I am really enjoying the scenery, though one thing that makes me realize again, that I am not really at JFK, is this mountain or "hill of water" in the southeast corner of the intersection of RWY's 4L and 31L. Looks like an error in the surface mesh.

We don't see that, and nobody else reported it so far. Also, the scenery doesn't come with any mesh so, it must be a problem of the mesh you are using.

Ray

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 08:52:48 pm »
Sorry Umberto. I forgot about the mesh add-on I had installed for North America. Must be the source of the fault then. I'll check that.

Again, thanks for looking.

Best regards!

keflin2612

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2009, 11:03:56 pm »
Hi,
I am also getting the same water mountain, I have tried everything to get rid of it but to no avail. Has anyone got a fix for it.
 Thanks Kevin.