Author Topic: GSX. A wish from me! Cleaning team!  (Read 8503 times)

AlfKo

GSX. A wish from me! Cleaning team!
« on: September 17, 2019, 10:50:14 am »
Hi!

I wish if it was possible to add the cleaning team and also the tank truck that empty the toilets on the plane then it arrives to airoprts.
It could work the same way as you tell the service truck, fuel truck come to the plane.

I really enjoy this addon and give me a very fun and enjoyable time in my FSX!

AlfKo

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX. A wish from me! Cleaning team!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2019, 11:44:25 am »
All the following are planned for future updates:

- Cleaning team

- Water vehicle

- Lavatory vehicle

- GPUs

- Firetrucks

AlfKo

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2019, 12:15:45 pm »
Great!

Thank you very much!
 :) :) :)

AlfKo

Beat578

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 12:18:46 pm »
I really enjoy this addon and give me a very fun and enjoyable time in my FSX!

The Downside would be: I don't think it will be developed for FSX. FSDreamteam once staed to only create new products for Prepar. Also the new Fuel Truck is only for Prepar3d.. So most likely watertrucks, cleaning and dump trucks will not arrive in FSX...
Beat578

alexvs

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2020, 02:17:13 pm »
Any news on this front? I've seen messages from 2015 and earlier with these kind of requests and answers "it's on the update list". When wil there be a window of release in P3dv4 or v5 for these kind of functions?

Regards,
Jeroen
The Netherlands

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2020, 10:34:46 pm »
Any news on this front? I've seen messages from 2015 and earlier with these kind of requests and answers "it's on the update list". When wil there be a window of release in P3dv4 or v5 for these kind of functions?

Please don't ask the same question twice, your question has already being answered in another thread. Everything on that list will come, eventually, we are working on a new feature from that list right now.

fernandito

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2020, 08:07:52 pm »
Hello Mates;
Just curiosity if this options have being given considerations to be added in the near future; ???

1. Separate Option for "Crew Boarding" apart from the Passengers.

2. A Separate Belt Loader option for Bulk Cargo space as it shows when using the PDMG 747.

3. Add more different passengers Avatars.

4. Option to enable FAs Stand near boarding doors not only during boarding with escalators instead at any given time if Jetways are connected.

Regards
FernandoR.
FRL

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2020, 11:32:47 am »
1. Separate Option for "Crew Boarding" apart from the Passengers.

Already there, under control of the airplane. Reasons why has been explained so many times ( not wanting to add an additional option that might potentially conflict with what the airplane might already be simulating )

2. A Separate Belt Loader option for Bulk Cargo space as it shows when using the PDMG 747.

We'll see about that.

3. Add more different passengers Avatars

Definitely not high priority, but possible in case we'll redesign all of them for PBR, which will likely require a more stable P3D version, because they would surely consume more VRAM. Right now, they are optimized to consume as few VRAM as possible and, of course, more variations will increase consumption ( more different textures loaded at the same time ):

4. Option to enable FAs Stand near boarding doors not only during boarding with escalators instead at any given time if Jetways are connected.

There are far more important things to add before doing that, like actual new services that DO things that matters.

bcm652

« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2020, 04:29:26 pm »
Separate option for crew boarding apart from the passengers.

Already there, under control of the airplane.

How does that work in FSX-SE, I've tried to find it.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2020, 04:31:34 pm by bcm652 »

Aussie123

• Very happy GSX2 User
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2020, 01:13:56 am »
On the first request: I think the both of you are talking about two different things.

Ferdinando, When GSX2 was released the Crew bus always came first, and always came to the aircraft last, to complete Boarding and De-boarding. People requested that Boarding and De-boarding be for passengers only, as you, as Crew, were already on board, having completed pre-flight checks and were now requesting boarding of passengers.
The FSDreamTeam obliged and now, in the Set-up menu, there is a tick box to prevent the animation of the Crew arrival, and later their departure. That is the option I use as I notionally stay on board during a turn around.

Correct me if I am wrong, I believe what Ferdinando is asking if he can have the Crew arrival sequence separate from the Passengers?
Prosim-AR B738 user on P3d V6

bcm652

« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2020, 01:52:19 am »
I have checked my GSX settings and it does not show an option for crew boarding or deboarding for MFSX-SE. Where do I find such an option ??

fernandito

« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2020, 03:23:52 pm »
Aussie you nailed it.....That's exactly what my curiosity was about! ::)
FRL

bcm652

« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2020, 04:14:28 pm »
Correct me if I am wrong, I believe what Ferdinando is asking if he can have the Crew arrival sequence separate from the Passengers?

It would make more sense to me to have that as an option in the ''GSX Activate Ground Service'' menu, then you would have control of crew boarding and deboarding regardless of which airport your at.

fernandito

« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2020, 07:51:28 pm »
In that same note, also settings option to route all ground services vehicles to prevent them from running into the aircraft or other service vehicles parked at the Gate as they are set during Slew. Happens a lot when using the CRJs & AES.

Regards
Fernando R. (Not Ferdinand)...lol ;D
FRL

Aussie123

• Very happy GSX2 User
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2020, 11:52:24 pm »
I apologise to all.
Under the hood, I believe GSX2 has the ability to separate Passengers from Crew but controlling that function needs to be implemented by third party developers (I believe FSCrew and a few Aircraft has the ability)

The check boxes that I use, are in a third party app that can be run with the Prosim-AR 737 system to syncronise door openings, hardware annunciators, and act as a server to a tablet in the cockpit.

I forgot that that it was in this setup screen, where I tick the boxes to control Pilots and Flight Attendants separately.
I also apologise for getting your name wrong Fernando  :) .
Prosim-AR B738 user on P3d V6