Author Topic: KORD v2 GSX/SODE Gates missing  (Read 3657 times)

Chuckers317

KORD v2 GSX/SODE Gates missing
« on: September 08, 2019, 09:30:23 am »
I use P3Dv4.5 and have DD Chicago and airports installed.  I reinstalled DD Chicago airports without KORD and removed every DD KORD folder and reference to DD KORD in the cfg file in the SODE directory.  Even after doing this, GSX/SODE will not operate in KORD v2.  I have the newest version of SODE. I use GSX v2. Windows 10.  Any assistance will be greatly appreciated.

Chuck
« Last Edit: September 08, 2019, 09:32:22 am by Chuckers317 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KORD v2 GSX/SODE Gates missing
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2019, 10:21:24 am »
The subject says jetways are missing, but in the post you wrote they don't operate. Please clarify this, because the reason and the solution would be entirely different.

If with "not operate" you mean you see the jetways but they don't move, please indicate if you have some messages when you try to operate jetways. Or, if you are just missing the SODE menu in the "Addons" bar.

Chuckers317

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2019, 09:55:41 pm »
The subject says jetways are missing, but in the post you wrote they don't operate. Please clarify this, because the reason and the solution would be entirely different.

If with "not operate" you mean you see the jetways but they don't move, please indicate if you have some messages when you try to operate jetways. Or, if you are just missing the SODE menu in the "Addons" bar.

Sorry for not being clear in my previous message.  The jetways are missing.  GSX does not detect any airways.  The SODE menu is in the simulator.  GSX and SODE jetways are present and do operate properly at other airports. If you need any further information, please let me know.  Thank you for your assistance.

Chuck

mexusa12

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2019, 10:55:33 pm »
do you have traffic Global ?  this happen to me and I went to traffic global AFCAD and delete JFKC  Then the JetWays show up

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2019, 10:50:06 am »
If only jetways are missing and the whole scenery is working, the only possible reason is another scenery for KORD in conflict, which can be either a real scenery, but also an AFCAD for KORD coming from an AI Traffic product.

An easy way to check this, is to enter the GSX parking customization page, and read the name of the AFCAD used. That's your conflicting file.

Chuckers317

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 05:03:25 pm »
do you have traffic Global ?  this happen to me and I went to traffic global AFCAD and delete JFKC  Then the JetWays show up

Yes, I use Traffic Global.  I will check that out.  Thank you!

If only jetways are missing and the whole scenery is working, the only possible reason is another scenery for KORD in conflict, which can be either a real scenery, but also an AFCAD for KORD coming from an AI Traffic product.

An easy way to check this, is to enter the GSX parking customization page, and read the name of the AFCAD used. That's your conflicting file.

I appreciate your input and will check it out tonight. I'll post here and report on whether I have succeeded. Thank you for your assistance!

Chuck

Chuckers317

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2019, 09:29:36 pm »
I placed .off on the JFKC BGL file in the .../Documents/TrafficGlobal/AirportFacilities/Scenery directory and upon reloading the KORD scenery in P3D, it is now displaying the jetways.  So my issue has been successfully resolved.  Thank you to mexusa12 and virtuali for your respective suggestions.  Your assistance is greatly appreciated!  BTW, KORDV2 is a masterpiece.