Author Topic: Any Help Appreciated  (Read 2464 times)

virgin747

Any Help Appreciated
« on: August 30, 2019, 09:50:06 am »
Hi There.I have sent this email to support@virtualisoftware.com yesterday but heard nothing back.

I have also sent a message via Facebook and got no response.

I will try this way and see what happens

I have just purchased Kord v2 and realised that I have made a mistake with my email address.

This is what the confirmation says

Thank you for your purchase! A notification with instructions how to fulfill the contract will be sent to petemarncik***@***.com shortly.

My name in the email address is incorrect.

Can this be rectified at all?

Many thanks

Peter

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Any Help Appreciated
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2019, 10:40:26 am »
We haven't received anything on Facebook, which is not the place to get support anyway.

Your email has been already fixed but, since in the email you sent, the subject was your activation key, we assumed this wasn't too urgent, since the activation key it's the only thing you need to activate, while the email is only required to retrieve in the future it if you lost it.

virgin747

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2019, 11:10:44 am »
Hi there. Thanks for the reply.

The reason for using Facebook Messenger was because I have received no confirmation of the problem being resolved by email. My main concern surrounds the order and should I need to reinstall. I have no email of the order I placed as the email name I put in was incorrect, my mistake. I only had the activation key because of the confirmation you receive when you place the order. It then says it will send a confirmation to your email address. Clearly that wont happen as the email address is incorrect. Can that confirmation be sent?

Peter

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2019, 12:07:46 pm »
Of course you haven't received your order confirmation when you made the order, because at that time your email was the wrong one you inserted while ordering. But as I've said, since you saved your activation key, there wasn't any need to get your purchase receipt immediately, since the only thing you need to activate is the activation key.

But since your email has been fixed in the meantime, in case you'll lost your activation key in the future (because you failed to backup your .REG key), you can use the procedure explained in the FAQ page of this site to retrieve your key starting from an email.