Author Topic: Ground Texture bleed through  (Read 2471 times)

deltamike172

Ground Texture bleed through
« on: August 28, 2019, 03:02:02 am »
I have Chicago City X and Chicago Airports X installed first from when it was released.  

I ran the installer and removed DD's KORD, then I purchased and installed FSDT ORD V2.  I have a lot of ground texture bleed through.  FSDT ORDV2 is a much lower add on priority than DD's Airports and City and P3D doesn't appear to let me change the layer order.  I ran ORBX Vector AEC.  Any ideas?

Beat578

Re: Ground Texture bleed through
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 06:46:27 am »
There is a tool called the LORBY P3D Addon Organizer. It's freeware on the lorby site. With that tool, you can change the order of the addons and put KORD over the DD Scenery.
Beat578

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Ground Texture bleed through
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 11:28:41 am »
I ran the installer and removed DD's KORD, then I purchased and installed FSDT ORD V2.  I have a lot of ground texture bleed through.  FSDT ORDV2 is a much lower add on priority than DD's Airports and City and P3D doesn't appear to let me change the layer order.  

If you installed FSDT KORD last, it should normally show up at the highest layer.

If it's not, it means you are using ( or used in the past ) some utility that set the layer orders explicitly, such as the ORBY P3D Addon Organizer, so you must use it again to be sure FSDT KORD is on top of everything that might conflict with it.