Author Topic: Unable to install KORD v2  (Read 3616 times)

Markito

Unable to install KORD v2
« on: August 28, 2019, 01:08:17 am »
Hello,

I bought KORD v2 today but I am not able to install it. The setup process is constantly interrupted due to corrupted source files (s. attached file)

Thanks a lot in advance for help.

Regards,
Marco

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Unable to install KORD v2
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 11:16:12 am »
I already answered in another thread I cannot reproduce the problem, so it can only be something wrong on your end. In any case, just as a test, we re-uploaded the installer again now, perhaps seeing a new file, might force your browser or your ISP local caching, or the Cloudflare caching on the node closest to you to refresh the download and give you the correct one.

So, try clearing the browser cache, and download again now.

Markito

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 01:15:25 am »
Dear Umberto,

I did that all and didn't help. I do not know what else to do. Shall I uninstall Addon Manager, couatl, ...?

Thanks for your patience and support.

Regards,
Marco

bhavin115

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 01:43:27 am »
So i had the issue with the static wig wag lights and decided to uninstall and download again the installer to reinstall and now am getting the same error as mentioned above. i did everything you recommended with no joy. I dont know what is happening but i never had issues with Fsdt installers till now. This is truly frustrating.

bhavin115

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2019, 02:35:04 am »
Used my personal VPN to DL and it worked. Very strange why regular DL not working even after clearing history.

Markito

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2019, 08:35:23 am »
Used my personal VPN to DL and it worked. Very strange why regular DL not working even after clearing history.

Thanks for your reply, but this cannot be the right way and solution!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2019, 11:42:52 am »
Thanks for your reply, but this cannot be the right way and solution!

Of course, it's not normal but, clearly, it has affected very few users, those having their own Cloudflare node (there are more than 170 worldwide) to be out of sync. We had several thousands of downloads, if the problem was common, we would have the forum flooded by similar reports from everywhere.

With the next update, which will be fairly big, since we are planning to improve (a lot) the photoreal background, we'll surely redo the installer and upload it again, maybe this will force the affected nodes to sync again and finally get the right files.