Author Topic: Still Waiting On KORD Email Support  (Read 2525 times)

DispatchRandy

Still Waiting On KORD Email Support
« on: August 27, 2019, 03:05:02 pm »

Umberto,

Sent you an email to support@virtualisoftware.com on Sunday regarding purchasing issues with KORD. and then I sent a followup yesterday and still have not heard back from you.

Thank you

Randall Smith

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Still Waiting On KORD Email Support
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 11:34:09 am »
I was out of office yesterday. Your email will of course be replied to as soon as possible.

DispatchRandy

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2019, 03:23:00 pm »
I was out of office yesterday. Your email will of course be replied to as soon as possible.

Umberto

Can you utilize the OUT of OFFICE auto reply feature of your email system when you are out of the office.

Just say in the auto reply you will be out of the office until............... and will get back with you after that. Or schedule the release of a new product when you will be there to provide support for at least a week then go out of the office.

Communication goes along ways.

Randy

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2019, 03:56:02 pm »
Can you utilize the OUT of OFFICE auto reply feature of your email system when you are out of the office.

Just say in the auto reply you will be out of the office until............... and will get back with you after that. Or schedule the release of a new product when you will be there to provide support for at least a week then go out of the office.

Communication goes along ways.

I was out of office JUST yesterday in the afternoon, doesn't obviously make any sense to set up an auto responder for a few hours.