Author Topic: scripting engine hasn't started  (Read 8916 times)

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: scripting engine hasn't started
« Reply #15 on: August 28, 2019, 10:55:19 pm »
Once again, I have already tried the suggestions on your linked post.

But since the only two possible reasons for Couatl.exe not starting without a log are:

- Antivirus interference

OR

- Missing system libraries

Either it's not true you don't have an antivirus, or you haven't configured it properly, or you haven't fixed the missing system libraries as indicated in the linked thread.

And, of course, since you said you have no antivirus, you cannot possibly be sure you don't have a *real* virus, one that might have caused the corruption in your system libraries to begin with.

Those are the two possible reasons why the program doesn't even try to start. Any other problem, like a crash at start, would have produced at least SOME kind of log, before it crashed. But since it hasn't, then the only possible explanation left, are external issues. Namely, the antivirus or missing system libraries.

wwa1750

« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2019, 11:02:24 pm »
You are useless.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2019, 11:03:24 pm »
I only stated the facts, based on your own report. If you want to have a remote assistance with Teamviewer, I'll be happy to check your system and show you what might be wrong with it. PM if interested.

wwa1750

« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2019, 11:11:08 pm »
I think you have a misunderstanding about what facts are. You do not have the capability to process what you read so I have to keep repeating it. I have fixed my issue on my own with absolutely no thanks to you. I will purchase no more of these products simply because of the inability to get proper support for them.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2019, 11:16:28 pm »
I have fixed my issue on my own with absolutely no thanks to you.

And what was it ? A problem in our software, or a problem in your system ? What has changed from your last post saying you tried all solutions, to this one, which says you fixed it ?

If you care to tell what it was, we could add your case to the other KNOWN cases in the linked thread, so it would be helpful to others that in the future might find the same issue you had. Otherwise, if someone else like you, in the future, would end on that linked thread, might as well complain it didn't contained all the possible solutions to the program not starting without a log.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 11:18:19 pm by virtuali »

wwa1750

« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2019, 01:09:36 am »
It is your software. I had installed this on a clean machine and it wasn’t until I was forced to download all that gsx garbage that I do not want is when it got screwed up but I fixed it. Now if you wish to know what the fix is I have a PayPal account that you can use to put funds in otherwise you will have to go figure it out yourself. I’m done here.I should not have to buy your products then tell you how to fix it. Good Day.👋

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2019, 02:53:11 am »
It is your software. I had installed this on a clean machine and it wasn’t until I was forced to download all that gsx garbage that I do not want is when it got screwed up but I fixed it. Now if you wish to know what the fix is I have a PayPal account that you can use to put funds in otherwise you will have to go figure it out yourself. I’m done here.

You must be joking.

Not, it wasn't "our software", because it obviously hasn't changed between the time you said it didn't work, and after you said it did. So, clearly, it was something you did to your system and, your absurd request of asking money to know what you did, which you made because you were sure it would be obviously refused, clearly prove you don't want to say what really was, because you don't want to be proven wrong.

I should not have to buy your products then tell you how to fix it. Good Day

Then let's try this one. Are you able to prove the problem was *caused* by a bug in our software ? If yes, we can give you a refund of everything you bought. No, even better, a free copy, because with a refund you won't be able to reinstall it anymore.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2019, 03:02:51 am by virtuali »