Author Topic: Buildings/objects in the air  (Read 2624 times)

farman

Buildings/objects in the air
« on: August 24, 2019, 06:41:33 pm »
Hi,
  just installed your beautiful KORD v2. My add-ons are ORBX Open_LC USA, Drzewiecki Designs Chicago X Demo. As you can see from the attached image, there are objects/buildings floating in the air.
  Thanks for any help & regards,
       Fulvio

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Buildings/objects in the air
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 06:44:42 pm »
You don't say *when* you installed it, because this morning we had a fix for this so, to be sure, run the FSDT Live Update now, to get the fix.

swissdani

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 08:06:19 pm »
Hi Umberto

I installed the scenery and friday and had the same problem today (not used it before). After finding this thread I run the live update and the problem is fixed, thank you. However usually there was a message in the sim when a new update was available to download. Today I didn't get this message. Don't you bring that update info up anymore?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2019, 02:11:50 pm »
I installed the scenery and friday and had the same problem today (not used it before). After finding this thread I run the live update and the problem is fixed, thank you. However usually there was a message in the sim when a new update was available to download. Today I didn't get this message. Don't you bring that update info up anymore?

Of course there will be a message. However, the software doesn't check for notification every time, only every 24 hours, but you can also force a check from the Live Update menu.