Author Topic: Blurred textures  (Read 4680 times)

flighttime3666

Blurred textures
« on: September 11, 2009, 07:14:22 pm »
Hi could someone help me out. I bought the Chicago airport. The problem am having is when I hover over the aircraft on the taxi way both sides of the grass area are very blurry even when I go higher hovering over the aircraft its still blurry on both sides off the taxi ways. i am running fs 9 is there anything in my settings that i can change to make that more clearer any help would be great.

Regards
Edwin ;D
« Last Edit: September 11, 2009, 07:56:53 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Blurred textures
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 03:06:27 am »
Can you please stop to repeately post this message in the wrong section and in the wrong thread ? The only result you'll get, that will be moved again into the proper section.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 03:09:34 am »
Video settings that can improve the texture sharpness has been discussed many times already:

- Use the highest setting for the Global Texture Size slider in FS9

- Try increasing the MipMap quality slider to 5-6 or more.

- Try to force Anisotropic filtering at 8x or 16x in your video card control panel, don't use "let the application decide" or something like that

flighttime3666

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 04:22:23 pm »
Okay sorry i posted it in the wrong sections This is my first time on the forrum no need to be rude. I thought i had posted this in the right section this forum can be very confusing sometimes. I did not get a response the first time after three days of not getting an answer i decided to post it again. >:(