Author Topic: GSX Jetways floating above the airport?  (Read 1897 times)

RobC

GSX Jetways floating above the airport?
« on: August 25, 2019, 04:47:47 pm »
 Hey guys, I have been having this issue since I installed GSX w the Level2 addon. I have never run across this before. (please see picture)

Also, I have removed KLAS as I could not get it to work properly, it would not register, even though it said it was activated, and it had big holes in the runways as well as being in a pit. (sunk in the ground)

I have all of the Orbx Global and NA stuff
Pilots 2018 FSGlobal Mesh Ultimate

NOTE, this picture is just of the default P3Dv4 KLAS airport with the GSX and Orbx stuff installed.

thanks for any help.

stevieb

Re: GSX Jetways floating above the airport?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2019, 08:06:03 pm »
Rob,
I was looking for the answer, too.  I'm attaching a screenshot - I think the airport is Montevideo, SUMU - where not only are the jetways floating, so are the disembarking passengers who just mill around in the sky.  This is a default P3D airport.
Hopefully, someone will kindly point us in the right direction.

Airmaz1

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 08:17:09 pm »
Its an elevation issue that i think is caused by FTX Vector, go into the airport parking customization screen, in the top right there is a little button with a picture of a plane in it, click that and hit apply, it will now reset the jetways to the correct elevation.

stevieb

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2019, 09:55:46 pm »
Thank you, Airmaz1 - that seems to have done the job!
NB Before clicking the little button, I needed to click on "Select all parkings with jetways"

RobC

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2019, 01:57:53 am »
Thank you!! that did it.

It didn't work at first, I had to select all the jetways and then apply the fix.