Author Topic: No JetWays on my KORD V2 ?  (Read 6418 times)

mexusa12

No JetWays on my KORD V2 ?
« on: August 24, 2019, 03:08:19 am »
FSDT  I have no jetways on my kord v2  I check my other airports KIAH KDFW KMEM KLAS KJFK  they all work    I purchased before the other kord from DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - but I reinstall that blocking kord so I can used the other 2  {kmdw is  that a problem is some one else having this issue  need some help here guys

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: No JetWays on my KORD V2 ?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 03:44:12 am »
- Check which AFCAD GSX is using, in the GSX customization page. This might give you an hint who's causing the conflict, since no jetways will appear if the FSDT AFCAD is not used.

- Be sure the DD KORD has been correctly disabled, including their SODE files in the %PROGRAMDATA%\12pilot\SODE\DrzewiekiDesign folder. The file for KORD shouldn't be there.

mexusa12

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 04:14:55 am »
reads    Airport JFKC Chicago Airport Helipad                AFCAD C\LM\documents\trafficglobal\airportfacilities\scenery\AF2_JFKC.bgl

scenery customization available from this sources%APPDATA%\VIRTUALLI\GSX\jfkczs.fell.ini

So what do I need to do  do I need to delete this jfkc Helipad ? 

OK I GOT IT I REMOVED THE JFKC    One more question what traffic add on you guys used this traffic global not so good
« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 04:40:17 am by mexusa12 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2019, 11:04:39 am »
One more question what traffic add on you guys used this traffic global not so good

UT Live.

Zimmerbz

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2019, 04:07:34 am »
I have this issue too.  What do I need to look for in the gsx customization page?

Zimmerbz

« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2019, 04:25:31 am »
I went into the GSX customization menu and noticed that where it said jetway, it said “no jetway”” so I changed it to jetway.  However the jetways didn’t appear even after a full restart.  Do I need to do something else?

Psybear

« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2019, 05:29:53 am »
reads    Airport JFKC Chicago Airport Helipad                AFCAD C\LM\documents\trafficglobal\airportfacilities\scenery\AF2_JFKC.bgl

Just delete the whole airportfacilities folder. Yet another screwball from TrafficGlobal from JustSim.

CT
Win10 Pro x64v2004 -256GB M.2 600p | Prepar3D v5.0 hf2-512GB M.2 960 Pro | Storage-1TB 850 Pro
Z270 XPower Titanium / i7-7700K @4.7GHz-H115i / 32GB TridentZ @3200MHz 14-14-14-34
GTX1070/8GB Quicksilver (451.48) |34W 2560x1080 | Crystal 460X-AX860i

rjlfry

« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2019, 07:24:09 am »
You only need to delete AF2_JFKC.bgl in fact you can delete all the AF2 bgls you do not need them, deleting the airportfacilities folder your traffic will drop in the sim.
TG AI use flight plans they show on the panels.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2019, 07:29:47 am by rjlfry »

Zimmerbz

« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2019, 02:59:55 pm »
Also, I am using UTL.  However, I haven't changed anything so I am not sure why that would cause my jetways to be gone. Here is what I have done so far:

- Noticed having DD ORD jetways and FSDT after removing (or at least I thought) DD
- went to remove anything saying DD ORD in SODE files in the %PROGRAMDATA%\12pilot\SODE\DrzewiekiDesign folder

Loaded P3D, still no jetways

- did an uninstall/reinstall of FSDT and ran the updater (jetways still missing)

- went into the GSX customizer and saw that the dropdown for jetways all said "no Jetways"
- changed that at all of the gates to have jetways and reloaded the scenario - still no jetways
- restarted P3D, and still had no jetways at ORD

What could I have deleted by mistake to cause this?  This seems like it should be an easy fix considering they were in there when I as still showing both DD and FSDT... Any thoughts? 

srcooke

« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2019, 05:43:53 pm »
Also, I am using UTL.  However, I haven't changed anything so I am not sure why that would cause my jetways to be gone. Here is what I have done so far:

- Noticed having DD ORD jetways and FSDT after removing (or at least I thought) DD
- went to remove anything saying DD ORD in SODE files in the %PROGRAMDATA%\12pilot\SODE\DrzewiekiDesign folder

- did an uninstall/reinstall of FSDT and ran the updater (jetways still missing)

- went into the GSX customizer and saw that the dropdown for jetways all said "no Jetways"
- changed that at all of the gates to have jetways and reloaded the scenario - still no jetways

What could I have deleted by mistake to cause this?  This seems like it should be an easy fix considering they were in there when I as still showing both DD and FSDT... Any thoughts? 

As per Umberto's post above what afcad is referenced in the GSX customization ?
Regards
Stephen Cooke

Zimmerbz

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2019, 07:15:51 pm »

As per Umberto's post above what afcad is referenced in the GSX customization ?
  I can report back tonight.  What should it be and what should I be looking for?

Zimmerbz

« Reply #11 on: August 28, 2019, 12:27:28 am »
I think I have the problem solved, but not sure how to resolve or what to resolve it to.  It looks like in the customizer, my AFCAD reads as follows:

c:\program file\Lockheed martin\Prepared3d v4\addon scenery\Chicago X\scenery\KORD_ade.bgl

I assume this is wrong so would someone be able to tell me what I need to switch this to and how to do it?  I've never messed around with AFCAD's.  Thanks for the help!

Zimmerbz

« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2019, 02:57:38 am »
I deleted and backed up all of the files in the folder that gsx was saying my afcad was and bingo, that solved the problem. The one weird thing that I noticed and I’m not sure if it is related is that now in fslabs, I don’t have and flight attendant or safety demonstration.  Oh well, ORD looks great!!

rjlfry

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2019, 10:41:35 am »
Just reread your post the Addon Scenery folder in P3D is DD Chicago scenery not the airport.
PS try this start P3D go into scenery at the setup screen untick DD Chicago click ok the scenery cache will rebuild without DD.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 04:52:28 pm by virtuali »

Zimmerbz

« Reply #14 on: August 28, 2019, 04:50:02 pm »
Wouldn't that delete the City?  I flew at night and took off to the west so I couldn't really tell if I removed Chicago City.  I want to keep DD City, and have FSDT ORD.  Right now FSDT appears in the sim and looks good.  
« Last Edit: August 28, 2019, 04:52:39 pm by virtuali »