Author Topic: GSX Stand Menu only appearing off stand  (Read 1616 times)

willtearne02

GSX Stand Menu only appearing off stand
« on: August 24, 2019, 12:13:01 am »
Hello all,

I'm having this exceptionally strange issue where the GSX Stand/Ground Services menu is only appearing when the sim is detecting me to be OFF stand, but it does not load when it detects me to be ON stand. Is there any way to fix this? I have reinstalled GSX, P3D Client and the VC++ distributables. Please see screenshots (at KSEA default scenery, but the same issue occurs at payware sceneries too)

Thanks,
Will

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Stand Menu only appearing off stand
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2019, 12:20:00 am »
Do you possible have the GSX verbosity set to minimum ? Maybe GSX is trying to tell you something, but you can't see it because of the lowest verbosity settings. Also, be sure you haven't deselected the "Message Text" option in the simulator Settings/Information, otherwise no message will ever come from any add-on.

willtearne02

Re: GSX Stand Menu only appearing off stand
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 12:32:51 am »
Do you possible have the GSX verbosity set to minimum ? Maybe GSX is trying to tell you something, but you can't see it because of the lowest verbosity settings. Also, be sure you haven't deselected the "Message Text" option in the simulator Settings/Information, otherwise no message will ever come from any add-on.

That seems to have done the trick... I'm a muppet, sorry xD

Thanks for your help,

Will