Author Topic: KORD V5 Terminal 5 roof issue  (Read 3741 times)

heavymetalpilot

KORD V5 Terminal 5 roof issue
« on: August 23, 2019, 09:30:52 am »
So as many other I've purchased the new KORD scenery yesterday and I really love it. Exept for the roof of Terminal 5 floating hunderds of meters in the air, together with the road. Is this a general problem or just me? I don't seem to have any other problems with FSDT sceneries except for this one. Photo of T5 in the link https://imgur.com/fqSkqff

Beat578

Re: KORD V5 Terminal 5 roof issue
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 11:14:20 am »
Could be the issue with ORBX mentioned in another thread. Here is the solution from Umberto. "If you have something from OrbX, be sure you enable KORD on their AEC thing." or try the airport elevation option from the GSX Airport customization page.
Beat578

Dallen1919

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 03:46:22 pm »
Same here and I do not have any ORBX products installed

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 03:51:38 pm »
Have you tried the solution posted before ?

Sometimes, checking the airport with OrbX AEC it's enough. In other cases, you might have to use the click the airplane icon on the "Airport Elevation" field in the GSX scenery customization page, which fixes other kind of elevation conflicts.

Dallen1919

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 03:55:48 pm »
I did click on the elevation button but same floating terminals still there. Not that critical as I am certain it will get worked out. Congratulations to you and your team!

jonesbr

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2019, 05:58:35 pm »
Also having this issue. If I load into KORD I don't have the floating roof, but if I fly into KORD it appears. I don't use ORBX vector, and have already tried refreshing the libraries.

Thanks

Brett

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl