Author Topic: Please HELP  (Read 7776 times)

Flyboy777

Re: Please HELP
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2019, 04:01:49 am »
I do not have Orbx, I  uninstalled KORD and the phenomenon is gone.  I reinstalled KORD and it is back.  I’m at a loss. 

Jeremy

p3dx3

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2019, 05:48:42 pm »
Now I seem to have this problem.  I deleted the P3D scenery file and re-installed it.  Did not help.

In another thread a user had a similar problem, and was caused by a problem with OrbX libraries.

Are you sure? That looks like a bug in the PBR models that only happens when you load at another airport and fly TO Chicago. I had it with other scenery like SCEL and the developer had to fix their PBR models. If you load into Chicago in p3d at the start it works, just flying to ORD from another city.

Flyboy777

« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2019, 02:03:34 pm »
Ok, so now I am baffled...  I loaded a different airport, than I loaded KORD, now the problem has solved itself and has not come back. 

Jeremy

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2019, 02:14:58 pm »
Ok, so now I am baffled...  I loaded a different airport, than I loaded KORD, now the problem has solved itself and has not come back. 

Maybe because you ran the FSDT Live Update today, so you already got the fix we posted ?

Flyboy777

« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2019, 06:04:56 pm »
No, this was yesterday LOL.  However I will run the FSDT live. 

Jeremy

p3dx3

« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2019, 11:56:18 pm »

Jeremy

It does not happen if you load into the airport. You must fly from another airport to this airport for the PBR bug to appear.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2019, 03:35:55 pm »
It does not happen if you load into the airport. You must fly from another airport to this airport for the PBR bug to appear.

It shouldn't appear anymore now, after our fix that converted T5 in the Simobject format.