Author Topic: Passengers have vanished!  (Read 2093 times)

DaveT

Passengers have vanished!
« on: August 22, 2019, 09:33:29 pm »
Updates all current. Passengers were visible last week but not this?

Help please?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Passengers have vanished!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2019, 10:01:12 pm »
I can seem them just fine. See the attached screen at the new KORD V2.

DaveT

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2019, 05:01:57 pm »
Well, that's really not the answer I was expecting from a developer.

Maybe you would consider helping me get them back eh? I can hear them boarding but cannot see them.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2019, 06:42:44 pm »
Well, that's really not the answer I was expecting from a developer.

That's the proper answer, considering how lacking of any information your question was. You said passenger have "vanished", without giving ANY details on where you are, which airplane you use, which scenery you use, which kind of parking you use, which kind of jetways (if any) the scenery comes with so, obviously, the only possible reply was showing you that no, nothing has changed and passenger surely haven't gone anywhere.

Provide all the required information, and we might be able to understand why you don't see passengers.

swissdani

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2019, 08:26:00 pm »
Since the last FSDT Live Update i don't get asked anymore how many passenger I want to board / deboard.

I remember that happened already once after an update? Can you look into this Umberto?

DaveT

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2019, 09:07:22 pm »
Where I am is immaterial. I am in the NGX and parked, on the ramp, at EGTE.  Other services are completing their loading but no coaches for crew or passengers arrive. I hear them boarding but last week and for many weeks before I saw them. Since updating they have ALL become invisible.
Now can you help me please?
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 10:36:02 pm by virtuali »

DaveT

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2019, 09:33:52 pm »
I have just run the updater for the umpteenth time and it always stops at file '152 of 371'?  This again following an 'Uninstall' and Reinstall'.

Am I to put this down to 'vaporware'?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2019, 10:38:38 pm »
Where I am is immaterial. I am in the NGX and parked, on the ramp, at EGTE.  Other services are completing their loading but no coaches for crew or passengers arrive. I hear them boarding but last week and for many weeks before I saw them. Since updating they have ALL become invisible.

You are NOW saying that on YOUR system, they are vanished everywhere, assuming you really tried all different typologies of scenery + parking + jetway types. You haven't said before so, I couldn't possibly reply to you to anything else other than just saying they are still there no, nothing in the update could possibly make them vanish.

So, let's start again from scratch. What's that EGTE scenery you use ? It's default ? Which kind of jetway it uses ? if you park in the open, do you see stairs and a bus arriving ?