Author Topic: Imaginesim KATL Parking Problem  (Read 1949 times)

wde12

Imaginesim KATL Parking Problem
« on: August 20, 2019, 03:51:50 pm »
Hi all,

I raised this issue with Imaginesim on their FB page and they provided some insight but could not resolve the issue fully. As we know, this specific scenery has gone through some growing pains (SODE jetways etc.)

Here's an issue I was hoping those here could help with.

I have long thought that the AFCAD for this product was incomplete or inaccurate. I have always been unable to use certain gates, namely E11, I think F9 and either F5 or F7 come to mind as well. There are many others. So, when I pull into a gate that works, shut down the engines etc. and pull up the GSX menu, everything works great. But at the aforementioned gates, nothing happens. It seems that GSX does not recognize a gate is there (hence my suspicions about the AFCAD).

ImagineSim on FB suggested that I click "Hi Density AI Parking" in the Operations Center. I did this, but when clicked, GSX is unavailable at every gate for the entire airport.

Does anyone have an idea as to what the issue is?

Thanks
William

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Imaginesim KATL Parking Problem
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2019, 06:45:48 pm »
Have a look at this thread, try this configuration, see if this helps.

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17951.0.html
Captain Kevin

wde12

« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2019, 03:26:19 pm »
Thanks for the link (and effort on the ini). I admit that I haven't taken the time to dive into ini builds and used this opportunity to figure out exactly what they were, how to install, etc.

Pretty sure I installed correctly. Worked on medium density. But not hi density and not all gates showed up.

To be clear and by way of example, Kevin, are ALL gates on E available for you when you pull up the GSX menu?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2019, 12:54:09 am »
To be clear and by way of example, Kevin, are ALL gates on E available for you when you pull up the GSX menu?
I believe so. I don't have access to my computer at home, so I can't check for sure, and it's been a while since I was last running ATL, but looking at my own GSX file for the airport, certainly the gates you mentioned are there.
Captain Kevin