Author Topic: Multiple Jetways sometimes at KMEM  (Read 4190 times)

Bill721

Multiple Jetways sometimes at KMEM
« on: November 17, 2019, 05:41:03 am »
Sometimes starting at KMEM I have both the KMEM scenery Jetway and the GSX v2 gateway.  If I restart Couatl the GSX gateway is gone and everything is fine.  Any ideas why that happens?  I don't have and exceptions in GSX.

Bill

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Multiple Jetways sometimes at KMEM
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2019, 01:14:44 pm »
The GSX profile we supplied with KMEM doesn't include any jetways, since KMEM comes with its own SODE jetways created by our software.

Be sure you are using the GSX profile we supply the scenery with, which means removing any custom GSX profiles with a name that looks like KMEM-xxxxx.INI in the %APPDATA%\Virutali\GSX folder.

Bill721

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2019, 03:08:33 pm »
I did find a file kmem-d8lsso.ini which I removed.  I have some others from other airports in that folder, however, I don't have any showing in the GSX Level 2 Control Panel?  Should I delete all of them?

Bill Ditz

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2019, 11:33:13 pm »
Should I delete all of them?

Why ? You have double jetways in those airports too ?

Bill721

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2019, 05:05:38 am »
Umberto, I'm not sure if I do have double jetways in those airports.  I'll have to check.  I just thought that the airports listed in the GSX folder were items that should show up in the GSX level 2 Control Center as exceptions and they aren't showing in the control center.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2019, 05:32:10 am »
I just thought that the airports listed in the GSX folder were items that should show up in the GSX level 2 Control Center as exceptions and they aren't showing in the control center.

The %APPDATA%\GSX folder stores GSX customization you made ( or downloaded ). It's empty if you never set any customization option for any airport.