Author Topic: How can I add jetway?  (Read 1715 times)

villaloha

• Canadian Airlines International
How can I add jetway?
« on: August 16, 2019, 02:55:19 pm »
I searched under GSX forum but could not find where there's an instruction on how to add non-exist jetway. (See a screenshot attached)

If there is a forum or instruction, please send me the link, thank you! =)

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: How can I add jetway?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2019, 08:40:25 pm »
You haven't even selected a parking position. You need to do that first if you want to add a jetway somewhere.
Captain Kevin

villaloha

• Canadian Airlines International
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2019, 09:16:04 pm »
I have tried with slew, closest to the end all the way to the back, it kept showing nothing. I noticed some gates are skipped such as no B3, B4, etc. How can I force to enable missing gates? See screenshot.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 02:02:21 pm »
I have tried with slew, closest to the end all the way to the back, it kept showing nothing. I noticed some gates are skipped such as no B3, B4, etc. How can I force to enable missing gates? See screenshot.

You cannot "force" anything, the gates are read by the scenery own AFCAD so, if you don't seem them, it's because they are not in the AFCAD.

Some scenery developers offer two versions of their AFCAD, usually to place some static planes and, in order to prevent AI conflict with the static, they have those gates removed.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 02:33:47 pm »
Either one of two things. Either as Umberto said with regards to them being intentionally removed for static aircraft traffic or those gates don't physically exist altogether, since some airports have gates which skip numbers. Hard to tell in this case because when I went to the SJC airport website to check the gate numbering, I guess the numbering changed altogether because the B gates don't appear to start back at 1 (or in your case 2), but rather continuing from where the A gates left off.
Captain Kevin