Author Topic: Jetways won't return???  (Read 2708 times)

Capt. Forry

Jetways won't return???
« on: August 11, 2019, 01:20:24 am »
Hello, I had downloaded the trial version of the ground services, and it worked for a while, but then, the jetways became invisible although i could still see the people walking through them. However, i just tried to uninstall it and now it won't show the default jetways. Even though The programs and features section of my control panel says that GSX is uninstalled. Please help!!!

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
Re: Jetways won't return???
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2019, 02:12:01 am »
I'm assuming this is GSX level 2 you're talking about here. Did you set it to put the default jetways back in BEFORE you uninstalled it?
Captain Kevin

Capt. Forry

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2019, 01:52:19 pm »
Ummm, i didnt know howto do that....Im very new to GSX so any help or suggestions you might have would be great.

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2019, 02:50:21 pm »
Since you already uninstalled GSX, at this point, all I can suggest is to re-install it and see what happens.
Captain Kevin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2019, 10:22:29 pm »
I'm assuming this is GSX level 2 you're talking about here. Did you set it to put the default jetways back in BEFORE you uninstalled it?

There's no need to, the uninstaller will of course put the original jetways back in place.

fernandito

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2019, 02:34:49 am »
1. In my case I was successful to get GSX to work with PD3v4.5 but it will not work on the FSX:SE. Menu now shows on the Addon Manager on PD3.4.5 but all gates previously set do not show.
2. Checked out the FSDT Control Panel it Shows (FSX:SE Stand Alone Restore Default Jetways it's lighted, I can click on it and will turn to Disable Default and back again but nothing happens during flight. I had check the Addon Manager window while using FSX:SE and it shows ACTIVE but no Menu Shows. In regards to PD3v4 the FSDT Control Panel Shows (Prepar3Dv4 (Blank) I have clicked on the Restore Default Jetways option changes to Disable Default Jetways but changes to RDJ on its own. Jetways do not returned.
3. At one point I got a error msg "The Addon <unknown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to restart. Please download and install the latest Stand-Alone Addon manager from http://www.fsdreamteam.com/sa-addon manager"  I did downloaded and installed and no changes noted.

Any advise or remedy for this issue please?

v/r
FRL

Beat578

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2019, 06:45:18 am »
For the FSX.SE You need another Installer. There are now Two installers since the latest release, one for Prepar 4.5 and up (with the PBR stuff) and one for older Prepar, FSX and FSX.SE. Make sure you install both, if you use both simulators.
Beat578

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2019, 10:23:58 pm »
3. At one point I got a error msg "The Addon <unknown> is causing the Couatl Scripting Engine to restart. Please download and install the latest Stand-Alone Addon manager from http://www.fsdreamteam.com/sa-addon manager"  I did downloaded and installed and no changes noted.

The message didn't said just that, it also asked if you wanted to see the error details, which is what you should to when reporting any problems to us, otherwise it's impossible to know what's going on.