Author Topic: JETWAYS  (Read 4012 times)

Reggie728

JETWAYS
« on: August 10, 2019, 04:04:47 pm »
 ok so I have already had gsx for a while with the level 2 expansion. its been running smoothly replacing normal jet ways with SODE jet ways and all that good stuff. Yesterday it purchased fsdreamteam KLAS & KORD and the gates their are not the movebale SODE ones or the fsx default ones. There just jetways that don't move at all and its only like that at these two airports I purchased. DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHY? Huh (I HAVE FSX STEAM EDITION) EVERYTHING WITH THE SCENERY LOOKS GOOD ITS JUST THE JETWAYS NOT MOVING THAT MESSES UP EVERYTHING FOR ME :'(. BUT YEARS AGO WHEN I HAD FSX ACCELERATION THE JETWAYS MOVED FOR FSDREAMTEAM KLAS

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: JETWAYS
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2019, 10:31:01 pm »
- The current version of KLAS comes with GSX L2 SODE jetways, that surely move with GSX L2

- The current version of KORD comes with standard jetways, that surely move with CTRL+J

Of course, assuming you have parked the airplane in the correct position.

Reggie728

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2019, 04:41:46 pm »
I attached a photo of what my kord gates look like. They don't move at all. The klas jetways do move now but they don't look exactly like sode jetways that are used at the standard freeware airports.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2019, 04:44:44 pm »
I attached a photo of what my kord gates look like. They don't move at all. The klas jetways do move now but they don't look exactly like sode jetways that are used at the standard freeware airports.

Sorry, your photo is not very clear. Make a proper screenshot.

Reggie728

« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2019, 06:17:21 pm »
is it a way I can email you because it keep saying my screenshot is to large

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2019, 06:29:36 pm »
is it a way I can email you because it keep saying my screenshot is to large

Save it as .JPG