Author Topic: Mistake when buying  (Read 2901 times)

BMW969

Mistake when buying
« on: August 05, 2019, 02:07:35 pm »
Hello!
I just made a mistake when buying. I wanted to buy Los Angeles, but paid for the KLAS (Las Vegas).
The lines are close and I missed without glasses.)
 How to cancel a purchase or reissue it?

Thank!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 02:45:27 pm by BMW969 »

gevan

Re: Mistake when buying
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2019, 11:34:44 pm »
Good luck with your solution my friend, because something similar happened to me in 1 month ago and I'm still waiting for a refund/correction of my purchase.

Greetings

BMW969

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2019, 12:21:56 am »
Good luck with your solution my friend, because something similar happened to me in 1 month ago and I'm still waiting for a refund/correction of my purchase.

Greetings

Did they answer you? Maybe a refund is not provided? Then I would not wait and hope. Would give a gift if I don't need this airport.
I want a direct answer. They return the funds or not. There is no time to wait. Time to take off!!!
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 01:50:10 am by BMW969 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 01:54:29 am »

I cannot find *any* email from your email address (the one you use in the forum), but if you are who I think you are, your refund has already ordered to Digital River last week. Which means, when you'll actually receive your credit, is no longer under our control, but it's entirely dependent on banks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2019, 01:58:13 am »
Did they answer you? Maybe a refund is not provided? Then I would not wait and hope. Would give a gift if I don't need this airport.

He has been replied to immediately, with instructions to do another order, and a refund of his order has already been ordered.

And of course, the same will be done in your case, we'll reply to you with instructions to purchase the correct product, and after you send the new order number for it, we'll order a refund for your other purchase.

Of course, as clearly explained both on the manual and so many times on the forum, this is NOT the place to discuss orders. Anything related to orders/mistakes/refunds should always be dealt with by email.

Yes, you also sent an email, which will of course being replied to in due time.

BMW969

« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2019, 02:38:25 am »
Fine! It works for me. You can delete the post. Waiting for a reply to the email  :)

I bought Los Angeles v2 !
« Last Edit: August 06, 2019, 11:42:00 am by BMW969 »

BMW969

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2019, 05:20:31 pm »
I received a refund information. Thanks for the great service! I'll go look for additional purchases))