Author Topic: KORD V2  (Read 33730 times)

Enzo Augusto

Re: KORD V2
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2019, 03:27:53 pm »
Good morning, I bought the previous version and now the new one, I was disappointed with the winter texture, there is not, the whole white city and the airport with the summer texture, do you intend to update the scenery for winter? :'(

rjlfry

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2019, 10:34:08 pm »
Good morning, I bought the previous version and now the new one, I was disappointed with the winter texture, there is not, the whole white city and the airport with the summer texture, do you intend to update the scenery for winter?

KORD has 4 seasons, plus heavy winter if it's snowing so no, you are supposed to see very different colors over the year.

Enzo Augusto

« Reply #48 on: September 03, 2019, 01:06:53 am »
Look how mine is! Winter and Summer ??? I noticed that the texture of the is corrected if it is snowing, when I put the sky clean it returns the summer texture even in winter
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 02:11:57 am by enzoaugusto »

rjlfry

« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 09:55:39 am by rjlfry »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #50 on: September 03, 2019, 10:05:30 am »
Look how mine is! Winter and Summer ??? I noticed that the texture of the is corrected if it is snowing, when I put the sky clean it returns the summer texture even in winter

That's clearly not a "summer" texture in your screenshot, that's a winter texture, haven't you noticed the difference if you go to Summer ? The colors are entirely different. The problem is the surrounding Landclass, which *always* snowy, while KORD is properly depicting snow only if it's REALLY snowing, as you noticed.

Enzo Augusto

« Reply #51 on: September 04, 2019, 02:41:53 am »
The first picture I put in summer and the second winter, I saw almost no difference, in winter there is snow at the airport even when it is not snowing.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #52 on: September 08, 2019, 10:25:58 am »
The first picture I put in summer and the second winter, I saw almost no difference

But that's the point: the scenery doesn't look like that. Spring/Summer are green, your screenshots looks more like Winter and Fall, looking at the surrounding landclass.

in winter there is snow at the airport even when it is not snowing.

That's exactly the opposite of what you winter screenshot (the first one, the one you are assumed summer), which correctly shows no snow, because it's not snowing. Snow, in fact, will appear ONLY when snowing.

lerbech

« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2019, 01:37:26 pm »
Dear FSdreamteam.

I think it's a great scenery and absolutely an improvement. It looks good although I'm having some simmering here and there (mainly fences), but... not annoying. Likely a setting somewhere I have to find.

Again: After all a great scenery :).

Jan N
« Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 08:10:00 pm by lerbech »