Author Topic: KORD V2  (Read 33739 times)

jg7xman

Re: KORD V2
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2019, 05:06:45 am »
I can't wait!

infiniteq

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2019, 01:28:01 am »

- There are dozen of working display, which shows AI information in realtime. In this video, we use UT Live, so there's a small issue of not seeing the correct time of Departure or Arrival, since UT Live doesn't use a completely standard system of AI schedules and don't make that info available to other add-ons. But other kind of traffic, which use the standard schedule system, will show the correct departure/arrival times as well.

virtuali, I wanted to ask -- does this mean these displays will work with AIG traffic?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2019, 05:03:27 pm »
virtuali, I wanted to ask -- does this mean these displays will work with AIG traffic?

They will work with any AI. There are just a few small difference, depending how AI are generated:

- With UT Live, which creates traffic on the fly, so it has its own internal database of flights which is not accessible to 3rd parties, the AI flight plan is sent not too long before the AI starts, and this result in the ETD not being displayed. Also, before a flight plan is sent, the AI will be indicated as "Sleeping", since it's just positioned there, without knowing where it will go.

- With almost every other kind of Traffic package, which use the standard Traffic.bgl file format, the schedule is always known to the sim, so in this case the Destination and ETD will always be shown, both on the Gate information panels on the outside, and on the AI Trafficboard panels in the Terminal interior.

gbgray2

« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2019, 02:35:18 am »
Please Please include crosswind AFCAD files that will ulitize ORD runways at the same time

villaloha

• Canadian Airlines International
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2019, 07:25:15 pm »
Awesome that it has finally been released! GOOD JOB!! Should I delete the old ORD and install the new ones?

passicfc

« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2019, 09:23:06 pm »
hey,
great work with KORDV2 but i have a problem some objects( most of them are the roofobjects) of the international terminal are on an high attitude like 100feet above the terminal in the air.
so any solutions for now or am i the only one with these problem?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #21 on: August 22, 2019, 09:44:02 pm »
great work with KORDV2 but i have a problem some objects( most of them are the roofobjects) of the international terminal are on an high attitude like 100feet above the terminal in the air. so any solutions for now or am i the only one with these problem?

If you have something from OrbX, be sure you enable KORD on their AEC thing.

paulyg123

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2019, 12:28:19 am »
Excellent work. KORD looks great.   I have all your Products in North America.
I have 1 question.  I get a message that I lost SODE connection.  What is SODE? and why do I need that connection?  or how do I re-connect it?

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2019, 02:02:48 am »
Excellent work. KORD looks great.   I have all your Products in North America.
I have 1 question.  I get a message that I lost SODE connection.  What is SODE? and why do I need that connection?  or how do I re-connect it?
Sim Object Design Engine. It's basically what's running the jetways. As far as re-connecting, two ways. First, hit Alt, then under the Add-on menu (I think), you should see a menu for SODE. If you do, just restart it, and it should solve it. If it has disappeared for some reason (this can also happen), you'll have to restart the simulator.
Captain Kevin

bmckay

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2019, 03:49:47 am »
It looks great!

On approach I noticed some terminal buildings were floating in the air. I tried to mes around with settings but nothing worked:
https://imgur.com/gVN6SwR

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brendan

mexusa12

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2019, 05:20:12 am »
I don't have any jetways I have DRZEWIECKI DESIGN - CHICAGO AIRPORTS but I cancel KORD  so I can keep the other 2  but no luck any ideas?

Beat578

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2019, 07:10:08 am »
It looks great!

On approach I noticed some terminal buildings were floating in the air. I tried to mes around with settings but nothing worked:
https://imgur.com/gVN6SwR

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Brendan

Thats because of the ORBX Scenery. Go to the GSX Airport configuration and hit the small airplane icon, where it says "correct airport elevation" that should fix it.
Beat578

cirurgiao

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2019, 02:57:24 pm »
Just a question before buying this awesome scenery.
I have KORD 2011 installed. Do I need to uninstall it before installing O'Hare v2 or can I just run installer and it will overwrite anything?
Tks
Eduardo Passos
Win10 64bit/P3Dv4.5/I10940X@4.2/GeForce RTX2080TI/128GB Corsair DDR

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2019, 03:39:57 pm »
I have KORD 2011 installed. Do I need to uninstall it before installing O'Hare v2 or can I just run installer and it will overwrite anything?

Yes, and the KORD V2 installer will check that, and will ask to uninstall it first before proceeding.

bmckay

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2019, 04:38:51 pm »
I don't think so. I clicked that button and the altitude did not change. The floating objects are terminal buildings not GSX vehicles.

I remember LVFR's SCEL had a similar issue related to PBR implementation.

I did re-run Live Update and noticed KORD v2 files downloaded so perhaps that was the issue.

The floating objects only render on final approach after a long flight.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2019, 04:43:47 pm by virtuali »