Author Topic: Invalid Activation Key  (Read 14381 times)

Andrew226

Re: Invalid Activation Key
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2019, 01:01:35 am »
Hello, I've sent an email on this email address: << support@virtualisoftware.com >> approximately two weeks ago. I've sent you my key in order to send me my Soraco key. But I'm still waiting for response...:(

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2019, 03:23:18 pm »
Until September 30th ( when Esellerate will close its servers) your Esellerate key will activate normally on Esellerate and Soraco as well. Both servers will be tried.

Provided, of course, you don't have a firewall or something else blocking the connection to both servers so, the first thing to do, is to fix your firewall problem. I'll send you the Soraco key anyway now, but it would be best if you fixed your firewall, since using the offline activation is more complex.

Andrew226

« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2019, 04:46:11 pm »
Thank you for the Soraco key

I had turned off every firewall and antivirus for the activation but I had the same problem again. That's why I asked you to send me the new key

Regards

Joseph berry

« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2020, 09:40:21 am »

Hi, I am sorry to annoy you Fsdt but, I just bought GSX and I follow all the instruction and still cant get this activated, I am not new dealing with computers, why use such unreliable way to activate you product? will contact support.

Thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #19 on: May 04, 2020, 09:43:54 pm »
The activation is perfectly reliable, what is not reliable, is usually other software in your system, like a firewall or antivirus mistakenly blocking our reliable software.

And, as explained in the manual, and so many times on the forum, you should NOT use the forum to ask question about reactivation, since my next question would have been something like "your order number" or "your activation key", which cannot be discussed in public. That's why you should only use emails for any questions about orders and reactivation.