Author Topic: Gate Echo 8  (Read 4324 times)

MrUnSavory

Gate Echo 8
« on: August 30, 2009, 10:19:38 am »
I do not know if this has been reported yet but the jetway at gate Echo 8 does not extend. When trying to access it the jetway for the ajoining gate is activated when pressing ctrl-J. Also I have found that using ctrl-shift-P is also assigned in my FSPassengersX. When trying to access the 'Park Me' feature when FSPassengers is running I get a passenger list instead of the park me feature. can we change this somehow??

Thanks!   ;D

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Gate Echo 8
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2009, 02:32:06 am »
I do not know if this has been reported yet but the jetway at gate Echo 8 does not extend. When trying to access it the jetway for the ajoining gate is activated when pressing ctrl-J.

We'll have a look at it: are you using the AFCAD that we supply with the scenery ?

Also I have found that using ctrl-shift-P is also assigned in my FSPassengersX. When trying to access the 'Park Me' feature when FSPassengers is running I get a passenger list instead of the park me feature. can we change this somehow??

Yes, of course. By opening "Couatl Powered Plugins..." menu, it's possible to redefine the keys used for the various modules of the Couatl engine.

MrUnSavory

Re: Gate Echo 8
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 06:49:07 am »
I am using the new one from the sticky.