Author Topic: Couatl issues  (Read 2245 times)

zaidking98

Couatl issues
« on: July 16, 2019, 03:50:24 pm »
Hello,
After installing the latest update couatl has been crashing upon starting a flight. when starting p3d couatl loads normally and appears in the task manager throughout the splash screen and scenario selection screen then as soon as pressing ok to start a new flight and the loading screen appears couatl vanishes from the task manager. When the scenario finishes loading in add-ons drop down only the addon manager appears and none of the other GSX menus. I've tried reinstalling with the antivirus disabled and the addon manager folder excluded but the problem persists.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Couatl issues
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 03:52:46 pm »
Since I guess you cannot open the GSX interface, do this:

open the Notepad and type the following on a new blank file:

logFile=couatl.log

(please note logFile is written beginning with a lower case L and a capital F )

- Save the file as couatl.ini in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder

- Delete %PROGRAMDATA%\Virtuali again

- Run the sim, then exit after it disappear after the cache recreation.

- Check your %APPDATA%\Virtuali folder and if there's a Couatl.LOG file there, post its content

- DO NOT copy the file in a message, but use the "Attach" function of the forum to ZIP the log file and Attach it to a post.

zaidking98

« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 04:05:52 pm »
Did as instructed and and couatl.log in attached. It appears to be an issue with Esellerate

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2019, 04:36:55 pm »
The error message indicates you have added all the Esellerate servers to your HOSTS file, so you prevented the connection to Esellerate. Removing these lines will let the software to continue.

PilotDme

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2024, 05:49:07 pm »
Hello!!! I have exactly the same problem. I am attaching a LOG file. Please help me. Thank you in advance!!!