Author Topic: A few things which might add some realism  (Read 1845 times)

Rampi

A few things which might add some realism
« on: July 14, 2019, 01:43:18 pm »
Hi together. I collected a few things which you might want to consider for a future update for additional realism of your product.

1. I noticed the distance from the walkout assistant to the pushback driver is quite large sometimes. Most of the headsets nowadays are still plugged in with a cable, so that actually gives limited range. Furthermore, you need to make sure to be always able to communicate with the truck driver (by hand signals).
I also noticed that the walkout assistant almost every time stops walking after the turn is completed just to walk the whole distance to the aircraft when the pushback is completed. Time consuming and doesn't make sense.

2. When the walkout assistant raises his hand to release the aircraft, he is still communicating via headset - doesn't make no sense at all, he definitely should be unplugged by then. Furthermore, when I release the parking brake when he raises the hand, I always get a "set parking brake immediately" alert. The meaning of the thumbs up and showing the pin is that the aircraft is released from that time on.

3. When starting the pushback, the truck starts slowly and picks up speed. When stopping, it stops abruptly. If I consider correctly, this was not the case in earlier versions - did this change on purpose?

4. Please consider an option to connect the tug first and choose the direction to push afterwards. Certainly helps when flying online.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: A few things which might add some realism
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2019, 11:52:22 am »
All these things will surely be improved in the complete Pushback remake we confirmed multiple times it will come with a future GSX update.

Rampi

Re: A few things which might add some realism
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2019, 07:48:59 pm »
You're welcome for the suggestions and my feedback ;)