Author Topic: Request previous version  (Read 1629 times)

A123

Request previous version
« on: July 03, 2019, 09:24:52 pm »
Hi,

Please request the previous version of GSX.
The actual version DON'T work for me. So I want to try to revert back to the previous version which works perfect for me. Give me the change to check if that one still works for me. I will revert back to P3Dv4.3.

Dear regards,
Red

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Request previous version
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 01:22:37 pm »
The current version works perfectly. If it doesn't work on YOUR system, it's because your system has a problem that we would surely find out, eventually.

The old version is not available here anymore so, unless you have a backup of the old installer, and install it offline (with no chance to get further updates), you'll have to use the current one.

I will revert back to P3Dv4.3

Then I'm afraid it's no new FSDT product for you anymore. Just like many other developers (like PMDG), we'll support only P3D4.4 minimum from now on. It's just too much effort and support cost for us to deal with the different simulator versions, considering LM has fixed *LOTS* of bugs in 4.4 and 4.5, so we can't simply afford having to deal with the simulator old bugs which has been fixed, just because you don't won't to update it.

Our view is shared by other developers as well, so it's not as if we are doing something strange, and supporting the simulator properly with its new features, with PBR being the most obvious one, which change entirely the way modeling and texturing is done, makes impossible for us to support the outdated versions of the simulator.