Author Topic: KLAX COAUTL SCRIPTING ERROR  (Read 3976 times)

rmee4life

KLAX COAUTL SCRIPTING ERROR
« on: July 02, 2019, 03:34:31 pm »
I am running FSX and have recently purchased Ohare, KLAS, and KLAX. I have installed both Ohare and KLAS with absolutely no problems. Both of those airports look extremely good and run great. I downloaded KLAX after purchase from the FSDT website (which I assume would be the most current version) and installed it. After installation I open FSX and select FREE FLIGHT and load default Cessna 172 at KLAX to ensure scenery is working. When scenery loads and the airport starts to load FSX freezes and I get a COAUTL Error Scripting message every time. After selecting the message to shut down COUATL, FSX then continues to run fine but KLAX will never load. The product is INSTALLED and ACTIVE. Both of my other purchases of OHARE, and KLAS work just fine! I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times thinking maybe it didnt install correctly. AV is not an issue and I don’t know what else to try. The website says that the standalone ADDON MANAGER is not needed for newer products? I don’t know what else to try. I let the installer install to where it wants to and I don’t change anything during installation. It installs to the same folder where OHARE and KLAS are. Any help from my fellow simmers out there who have come across the same problem and might have a solution would be greatly appreciated!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: KLAX COAUTL SCRIPTING ERROR
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 03:36:04 pm »
Already discussed in many other threads.

Already fixed in the current Live Update

Note that, if you customized KLAS or any other FSDT airports, you must remove your .INI files from %APPDATA%\Virtuali\GSX, otherwise the fixed files that are online now in the Live Update, won't be used, so the error won't go away.

rmee4life

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 04:23:04 pm »
Look man I’m new bought the product haven’t jacked with anything and just wanna get my product to work. If it’s been discussed and solved that’s fine just point me in the right direction. I don’t jack with ini files or whatever that is. I hit install it installs and doesn’t work.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2019, 04:44:16 pm »
I hit install it installs and doesn’t work.

And I've said said, if you run the Live Udpate now, it will work UNLESS you have some .INI file you made, in that case you must remove them.

rmee4life

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2019, 04:47:37 pm »
Do you work for FSDT? Just curious

rmee4life

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2019, 04:49:44 pm »
Ive only run Live Update like 3 times. As I read through the threads that seems to be the answer to all the problems, doesn't work here

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2019, 04:51:16 pm »
Ive only run Live Update like 3 times. As I read through the threads that seems to be the answer to all the problems, doesn't work here

Post your error log, please.

rmee4life

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2019, 05:22:43 pm »
I got it to work thx, I uninstalled and reinstalled GSX. Quick question where in the scenery library in FSX should I place the exclude folder?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2019, 05:35:20 pm »
I got it to work thx, I uninstalled and reinstalled GSX. Quick question where in the scenery library in FSX should I place the exclude folder?

In FSX it must be at the very top.

rmee4life

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2019, 05:38:21 pm »
I appreciate it thanks, have a good one