Author Topic: Problems with an order  (Read 1996 times)

gevan

Problems with an order
« on: July 10, 2019, 05:29:45 am »
Hi:

To take advantage of the 40% discount, last Thursday (4th July) I tried to buy two airport sceneries but they were rejected when using Paypal because the purchase was "suspicious" and Paypal reimbursed the money (I have an Order ID from that transaction).

Last Friday (5th July) I tried again to buy but now without using Paypal, typing directly the credit card. The purchase was made correctly and I received the serials from the scenaries.

The problem is that an airport was added that I didn't want instead of the desired one (Charlotte instead of Memphis, possibly due to some error of mine or the page, I don't know what happened) so I wanted to know if, It is possible to cancel the Charlotte serial and receive the Mempis serial? (I haven't installed any airport yet, just downloaded their EXE files) or Is it better to cancel the order and make the purchase again?

I really regret the situation, it's the first time that happens to me and I don't want to cause inconveniences for this situation, both for you and me.

I appreciate the help Umberto, regards.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problems with an order
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2019, 12:52:31 am »
We cannot just exchange the Serial Number, because in the future that order would always be for the wrong product, it's best if you Order the correct product, send us an email with the new Order Number for it, explain the situation, and we would refund the product you bought by mistake.

gevan

Re: Problems with an order
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2019, 01:49:35 am »
Understood Umberto, I already sent an email to the support team.

Thanks for the guidance and I send you a greeting.